If you are interested in purchasing ceiling fans, you should consider the spaces available before choosing the fans. For small outdoor spaces, it is advisable to choose small outdoor ceiling fans with blade spans of 42-inches or smaller than this. The 42-inch small outdoor ceiling fans and the mini fans can be made in different styles.
The following are ways to know the best small outdoor ceiling fans for you:
- Good small outdoor ceiling fans always have the Energy Star label. Those with light kits are more efficient by 60% compared to the conventional light units and save one on the costs incurred per year.
- Small outdoor ceiling fans should have a moisture resistant motor that is sealed, a rust-resistant outer cover, all weather blades and stainless steel hardware. These elements help to ensure that the fan works correctly under dampness.
- If the small outdoor ceiling fans add to the beauty of the decor, then they are the best for you. any style of the fan one chooses should always blend with the decor such that it looks great even when the fan is at rest.
- Best fans are those that when fixed they connect and match with the color of your room. Good Small outdoor ceiling fans should always be seen to match with the other furnishings and bring about balance and unity in a room.
- Another characteristic of efficient small outdoor ceiling fans is that they have a higher number on the box. The number helps one to understand how freely the fan allows the air to move through it. Fans with higher numbers mean that they allow more air to move through.
- It is also advisable to select the small outdoor ceiling fans with smooth blades rather than those with large blades which are not smooth or have ridges. Most of the fans with those large blades with ridges are said to make a lot of noise compared to those with smooth blades which may be uncomfortable.
Mistakes you should avoid when purchasing the small outdoor ceiling fans
We have many mistakes one can make when buying a fan but the common one is where one is more interested on the look of the fan and how much it costs and completely forgets about how efficient the fan is likely to work or perform. They don’t care whether the fan will actually make noise or not. They have no idea whether the fan will eventually cool them off or will not. The most important thing when purchasing a fan is to to know how efficiently it will perform.
How one can save 40% with small outdoor ceiling fans
If you want to save on the cost incurred as cooling bills, you should use the ceiling fans more rather than using the AC. The ceiling fans don’t actually change the temperature of the room as one may feel or think but they cool a person and hence less incidences of using the air conditioners. You should always turn off the fans whenever they are not around to enjoy the cool air.